GangaJal enriched soap bars for the daily shower ritual


GangaJal enriched soap bars for the daily shower ritual
Gangajal – the water from river Ganges in the Himalayas has valued the world over for its anti-putrid property. The river is worshipped as goddess Ganga and indeed hold high spiritual significance. Shower in river Ganga purifies one’s soul and absolves of all sins. The scared water is found in every Indian home to purify themselves and their surrounding with Gangajal before the start of any religious and auspicious occasion.
And there came a thought why not Gangajal be made part of our daily shower. Value addition to our daily cleansing routine, thus Soap bars supplemented with Gangajal made with cold-pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils made way to the market.
Be pure with every shower with Gangaa Jal soaps – 100% vegetarian enriched with Gangajal.

Comments

  1. I want to inform the public how I was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.OZ. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor OZ cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his WhatsApp: +2349037520482 or Email: doctoroz2020@gmail.com and get all your problems solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your weight
    8)to enlargement of penis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALES (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11. Hepatitis B
    12. chronic pancreatic
    13. emphysema
    14. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

buy online chemical free Handmade soap

Best face wash for oily skin and acne.

Which is the best baby soap?